Counselling & information for women (BIF) – Frauen helfen Frauen e.V.
Counselling office for women with regards to situations including violence, conflicts, crisis with the focus on domestic violence.
- Counselling for affected persons, supporting persons and qualified persons
- Counselling for girls and boys, who are experiencing mental or physical violence between their parents
- Counselling regarding stalking
- Information regarding separation and divorce
- Information regarding the law against violence
- Information regarding financial and legal options
- Counselling via telephone, email or face-to-face
- Short term or long term psychosocial counselling
- Once a moth legal counselling with an attorney
- Information events and speeches
- Offers regarding prevention, advanced trainings
- Couple counselling (in cooperation with the office for interventions for men)
The professionals are bound to official secrecy. The counselling is free of charge.
Frauen helfen Frauen e.V.
Beratung & Information für Frauen
Phone: 0711 – 64 94 550
Facsimile: 0711 – 60 61 56
Mo., We.: 13.00 – 15.00 Uhr
Tu., Th., Fr.: 9.30 – 11.30 Uhr
For more information about the counselling office BIF click here